The story of Moscow State Pediatric Clinic # 10 starts from 1961 when a new building on Marii Ulyanovoy str. adopted pediatric clinic under Department of Healthcare in South-West of Moscow.
Our medical institution has always met and continues to meet highest medical requirements. Clinic recruited best professionals, purchased modern equipment, attracted top-level scientist medics for consultancy. Our professional team created and developed traditions of careful attitude towards our patients and honest exercise of medical duty. Most specialists perform their services for more then 30 years, 7 of them - from the period of our foundation.
The clinic was awarded a diploma “Clinic of the year” in 2011 according to the contest “Formula of Life” held in 2011.
In 2017, 2018, our polyclinic was awarded a grant from the Moscow Government as the "Best polyclinic of the year".
From 2013 the structure of clinic included it’s branches: Branch # 1 (formerly, Moscow State Pediatric Clinic #134), Branch #2 (formerly, Moscow State Pediatric Clinic #41), Branch #3 (formerly, Moscow State Pediatric Clinic #80), Branch #4 (formerly, Moscow State Pediatric Clinic #63).
Our clinic is well-known for high professionalism of our specialists and, what is most important, for careful attitude towards every patients. The last medical equipment is available for use of our professionals.
Mirzoev Takhir Hanafievich,
Chief medical officer in Moscow State Pediatric Clinic # 10,
РhD, associate professor in chair of emergent pediatrics in Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
Uspenskaya Irina Avenirovna,
Deputy Chief Medical Officer for clinical expert work.
Vasyliev Albert Ivanovich,
Pavlova Galina Petrovna,
Kokhankova Valentina Pavlovna,
Primary health care and specialized medical care is performe
- Pediatric division;
- Neurological division;
- Ophthalmology division;
- Consultative-diagnostic division;
- Surgical, casualty and orthopedic division;
- Territorial endocrinology division;
- 24-Hour emergency care division;
- Dental division;
- Radiodiagnostics division;
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy division;
- Clinical diagnostic laboratory;
- Functional diagnostics division.
Primary health care and specialized medical care is performed by:
- Speech pathologist;
- Speech therapist;
- Physical therapist;
- Acupuncture specialist;
- Laser therapy (“LOT”, “Macdel” units);
- Accommodation exercises (“Rucheyok” unit);
- Visual impulse color stimulation unit (relaxation);
- Therapy of myopia by Avetisov.
Rehabilitation of patients after acute pain and chronic diseases intensification: locomotor apparatus, bronchopulmonary and neurological diseases, ENT-organs pathology, etc. (with the absence of contraindications).
Rehabilitation Division operates the following rooms:
- Physical therapy;
- Electroencephalography (EEG);
- Holter monitoring;
- Electroencephalography (EEG);
Clinical laboratory diagnostic, including cytology, isoserology analysis; X-ray photography, fluorography, ultrasound of abdominal, kidneys, thyroid gland, blood vessels, globate glands; allergic examinations (tests); ECG, echocardiography, echoencephalography, EEG, rheoencephalography, external breathing function examination, spirometry, ultrasound densitometry, esophagogastroduodenoscopy, bicycle exercise, daily monitoring AD and ECG.
Сomfortable stay area for patients (there is a cooler, air conditioning, comfortable chairs/sofas and a TV).
Pediatric Clinic #10 - Branch 3 (7 cots) - 2 shifts
Pediatric Clinic #10 - Branch 4 (5 cots) - 2 shifts
Pediatric Clinic #10 - Branch 1 (6 cots) - 2 shifts
Pediatric Clinic #10 - Branch 1 (5 cots) - 2 shift
Possibility to call a taxi.
Pay medical service.
The following specialists provide pay services: pediatrist, allergologist, gastroenterologist, ophthalmologist, gynecologist, cardiologist, neurologist, nephrologist, otolaryngologist, endocrinologist, surgeon, orthopedist, physiotherapist, speech therapist.
Pay services are available in trauma, physiotherapy, ultrasonic examination, ophthalmologist, functional diagnostics, physiotherapy, massage rooms, X-Ray, diagnostic laboratory, swimming pool.
The average bill
- Price for specialist services: from RUR 550,00 to RUR 850,00;
- Trauma specialist (with manipulations): from RUR 1 500,00;
- Physiotherapy procedures: from RUR 250,00 to RUR 600,00;
- Ultrasonic examination: from RUR 550,00 to RUR 3 000;
- Ophthalmologist: from RUR 170,00;
- Functional diagnostics specialist: from RUR 350,00;
- Physiotherapy and massage: from RUR 410,00;
- X-Ray: from RUR 300,00;
- Laboratory diagnostics: from RUR 80,00;
- Swimming pool (per visit): from RUR 170,00
Emergency medical assistance
Emergency medical assistance in Moscow is provided free of charge. You should only call Emergency Medical Services:
- in life-threatening situations or when urgent hospitalisation is required (serious trauma, injury, bleeding, childbirth, heart attack, stroke, serious infectious diseases);
- when the situation is not life-threatening but there is a threat to your health (for example, exacerbation of a chronic disease, acute respiratory disease or manifested severe pain syndrome).
In all other cases, please go to a healthcare centre on your own.
If you need medical assistance, dial 112 toll free. The number is accessible both from landline and mobile phones.
- For callers using a mobile phone: A call will go through even if your number has been blocked for nonpayment or there is no SIM card in it.
- For callers using a landline phone: If you fail to reach the emergency service at 112, dial 9112.
Operators speak Russian and English. Stay calm and explain where you are and what kind of assistance you need. Don’t hang up until an operator gets all the details. You will also be asked your name and the phone number where you can be reached. After your call the operator will forward your information to the rapid response services depending on the type of emergency.
You can call an ambulance from:
- a landline phone: 03 or 103;
- a mobile phone: for all mobile operators – 103. In addition, MTS and Megafon, 030; Beeline, 003; Tele-2, 30.
Non-emergency medical assistance
Service at city outpatient clinics is provided only to mandatory health insurance policy holders.
As a general rule, foreign nationals working in Russia are issued mandatory health insurance policies by their employer.
To receive medical assistance, go to the registration office of any outpatient clinic near you. Please have the following documents with you:
- passport or any other ID;
- your mandatory health insurance policy;
- your pension insurance certificate (if any).
At the clinic, fill in an admission form. After this, you can make an appointment with the specialist you need.
Tourist call centre
You can get answers to any of your questions about Moscow by calling the city tourist call centre. The call centre provides information in Russian, English, German, French and Chinese.
The phone number 8 (495) 587-71-12 can be accessed from abroad and with mobile phones from foreign operators by foreign tourists staying in Moscow and using international roaming. Charges depend on the roaming service.